Friday, November 14, 2008

Video

As many of you know, I went to the midnight release of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King on Wednesday. Before I left for Gamestop I imagined that there would be 20-30 people and it would be laid back and just a good time. It was still a good time, but when we (My roommate, a friend of his, and me) arrived, the line was over 100 people long. When I got all the way through the line, it was just as long as it had been when I got in it, if not longer. I had a video to show you, but while I was passing by, someone uttered some curse words fairly loudly. I thought it would be inappropriate for me to show a video of someone yelling the f-word. Anyways, I just thought it was amazing that probably 300 people showed up to one video game store, just to buy a game. Ridiculous.
-Chris

No comments: