Monday, November 24, 2008

A Case of Mistaken Identity

Today I was slightly bored, so I decided to go to the mall just check some stuff out. I was hoping for a t-shirt, or perhaps a Converge album. Unfortunately I found neither, that I could afford, or didn't have already. On the way home I stopped at my local record store, Pops. Bummer again, the only Converge album they had was 15 bones, and I am poor. So I was rummaging through the used section, and found Glasseater - "Everything is Beautiful When You Don't Look Down" for 7 bucks. I picked it up, and as soon as I got in my car stuck it into my CD player. I very quickly discovered that I mistook Glasseater for Glassjaw. Bummer City. Anyways, Glasseater is not my favorite band in the world, they are a bit emo rock for me. Glassjaw however is rad sauce. Anyways, check out Pops. They are a rad little store, kinda struggling right now, so if you live in Riverside check 'em out. They are on Magnolia right next Van Buren, right across from Olivia's.
-Chris

No comments: