Saturday, May 24, 2008

How Lame Is That?

I just discovered Microsoft Entourage on my computer. For those of you who do not know, I am an avid Mac user. So much that I despise any time that I am forced to use a PC. Seriously, I get all irritated. It's kinda lame. Anyways, I got Microsoft Office for the mac when I first got this thing two years ago. It came with 3 programs I knew what they did, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. It also came with another program that I had never heard of, Entourage. I have been looking for a PDA phone recently because I am TERRIBLE with remembering dates, times etc. But all the phones I have found can only be updated through Microsoft Outlook. Guess what? There is no Outlook for Macs after OS 9.2 (or 9.6 I can't really remember). So if you are running a Mac that was made anytime in the past decade you can't get Outlook. So I did some research, and found out that friggin Entourage is the almost the same thing. Gosh. I am an idiot. This program could have saved me HOURS. Why didn't I open it when I got it and see what it did. Lord.
-Chris

No comments: