Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Sucks If You Don't Have A Job

Today is Labor Day.
Supposed to be a day of relaxation and rest for the entire work force.
But if you don't have a job that you work on Mondays it kinda sucks. For several reasons.
1) All the stuff that I need to get done before class starts on Wednesday (i.e. Buying books) has to be put off until the day before it all begins. Suck.
2) I am bored out of my skull and I don't know who to call. So bored in fact that I have turned to my old friend World of Warcraft. Yes friends. I have, once again, become a nerd. You may mock me eternally, but I don't care, I am going to enjoy my video games and there is nothing you can do about it.
I moved into the new apartment. Exactly the same as the last one, except for the old person that lived in it before Paden and me must have been a freaking smoker, because it smells like cigarettes. If it would have smelled like cigars, I might not have minded since I kinda like the smell of a nice cigar, but cigarettes smell like crap. Don't smoke kids.
-Chris

No comments: