Thursday, August 2, 2007

Good Lord

I thought I was over this business of being sick, but I forgot my medicine yesterday, thus when I went to do some work outside today I started to, once again, feel like absolute crap. The lesson that I have learned from all of this is that I have to finish anti-biotics. Stupid pills. I just have such a hard time remembering to take a pill when I already feel fine.
Last night was pretty cool. We had high school and middle school youth group together last night. I was glad to see that we as a church can get together and still connect, although I would have liked to see more high school middle school inter-mingling. Anyways to my point, about youth group we watched a Nooma video. This one only confirms that my suspicions that Rob Bell is a complete genius. This particular heart throbbing clip was about the Gospel and how each person becomes the Gospel to people that don't know it. While, we don't literally become the Gospel, we do though become examples for the Gospel so in a sense we are the Gospel. One line that really stuck out to me was when he said "Jesus loves you just the way you are and enough to not let you stay that way..."
Think about that....
-Christopher

No comments: