Monday, July 30, 2007

ah yes...

Roller coaster of emotion.....
Saying good-bye to friends leaving...
Arguing so much that I just would like to sleep and not wake up...
Making up and realizing that I am a butt head who needs to get over himself...
Seeing old friends to talk about life and watch a ridiculous movie about a yellow family saving a town....
Hearing about seeing Bob Dylan....
Wishing that this prescription of little red pills would run out when I realize that I have only been on it for 41/2 days, with 25 1/2 to go....
Getting a new car....
Getting frustrated with new car because I cannot for life of me drive a stick shift....
Realizing that I'll need to do is practice with said stick shift for a while before I have it down just like driving an automatic....
Realizing that last night I missed August Burns Red at the Showcase....
Again realizing that The Warriors played last night and I wouldn't have wanted to deal with the Krews anyways....
Realizing how stupid scene kids can be....
Realizing how stereotypes can really ruin peoples view of others...
Realizing that I am hypocrite for labeling people when I hate when people label me...
Realizing that I haven't cracked my Bible for over a week....

No comments: