Tuesday, July 31, 2007

420???

Awkward....
Today I had a meeting with Steve Brown the worship leader of my church because we were talking about me playing for the 11 o'clock contemporary service, which I am doing this week. So I decided to rewire and re-vamp my pedal-board because it has been sounding like crap lately. So I went to the 99 cent store because I can get 2 9V batteries for 99 cents, as opposed to 2 for 6.49 at K*mart. So on the way out I decided that would like some coffee. So I had Starbucks today for the first time in months. Ironic how my former addiction (iced mocha with an extra shot of espresso) cost me exactly 4.20. Ha.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
-Christopher


P.S.
Ironically also the picture number with my addiction of choice was DSC0420.... 420..... again....

No comments: