Friday, February 2, 2007

Split Veil...

Today I finished all of my classes, and drove out to San Bernardino to Guitar Center. There Ryan and I met the rest of Split Veil. We then bought a firwire interface and a pop filter. We then drove to Kyle, the drummers house laid wire and got ready to record. We then talked about what exactly we wanted to do. This is my first time producing a record. I am so uberly stoked about starting tomorrow. We have exited the pre-production state, and tomorrow at 9 A.M. we will begin laying down drum tracks for two songs. This will be such a great experience. I am doing this record for free but they bought me the interface, so next time I will be able to get paid. This is something that I am totally excited about, because I am not in a band that is really going anywhere right now. Don't get me wrong I love playing with The Undiscovered, but at the time being we are just practicing alot, and have a few shows lined up, but still we are not making alot of money. So making some money with the skills and talents that God has blessed me with is something that I am so thankful for. I thank God for my talents, and now I have an even better way to use it for His glory. I hope you guys are all doing well. I love you all.
-Christopher

No comments: