Thursday, November 16, 2006

Yes.. I think that people are lame

Why do we as people never want to own up to decisions we have made? We make mistakes and then put the blame on anything and everything. I do this myself. I think I can get away with the sin that I have commited if i commit two more sins, pridefulness and dishonesty. I'll lie about what I've done, and then in my heart be proud of the fact that I did it. Galtians 6.8 says "Those who live only satisfy their own sinful nature will harvvest decay and death from that sinful nature. But those who live to please the Spirit will harvest everlasting life from the Spirit" Basically, if we mess up we will reap what we sow. If we sow lies, and pain, then we shall indeed reap the same. Do you plant corn and then expect to harvest wheat? This makes me think of the seeds I am sowing. Are they good seeds or seeds that will cause me problems down the road. While no man is perfect we can try to plant good seeds. This is where I am at. I am trying to sow good seeds. I want to sow good seeds. I do not want to be harvesting pain and suffering because I screwed up so much.
Lord give me strength. Strength to sow good seeds, and take the responsibility for the bad seeds I have sown.
-Chris

No comments: